Saturday, August 24, 2013

NS Life And Reason Why I Came Back Early.

Hello people! It's not that I hate blogging, it's my laziness. -.- lolll wtv.

Yeap! I got selected for NS (National Service) as known as PLKN (Program Latihan Khidmat Negara) Batch 3 Siri 10/2013. My camp is at BERANANG, SELANGOR. (Kem Millennium, Beranang, Selangor) Quite near lah so I'm not that scare but still I miss going home when I'm at there.

Before I start typing out every moments I had in there,  THERE'S NO PHOTO!

Day 1. (15/08)
Reached Zetro Building at about almost 8.30am and hop into the bus around 9am.
Bus start moving at 10.30am.
*Some people feel weird why I didn't say I met some new friends, right? Nahh, I sat with a Malay girl tho. -.- wtv I wanna skip this part but if you wanna know pm me I tell you. Lolll*

Reached Kem Millennium at 12.45pm *if I'm not wrong*
Went for registration and JUST got to know some friends. ^^
They are Winnie, Emi and Katherine. They're friendly and of course pretty! *well now I miss them :(*

Moved our luggage into our room and while want to get to know more about each other, one by one's room we go
to pack up and chat. This is how we know each other among 4 of us.

After that, we've got nothing to do. So we stayed in Emi's place to chat and guess what? Her locker became our "mini market". Haha she don't sell things but we stuffs our foods and some things in her locker. :P

OK, DAY 1 IS BORING AND NOTHING TO SAY TILL THERE.
Oh wait! Before I skip, I must tell you about my creepy-scary-dorm or my room. It's at the back and facing the forest. wtf man -.-

K, SKIP!

NEXT ------


Day 2. (16/08)
Because of too little trainer in every room and to save the electricity, teacher allowed us to change to another dorm. Thank God I get the same dorm with Winnie. :D

Woke up at 5.15am *if I'm not wrong*, but Winnie wake up earlier than me. LOL =="
I accompany her back to her room first to take her toothpaste and toothbrush then she accompany me to my room to take my toothpaste and toothbrush. Then I think we went to Emi's dorm to wake them up. i forgot lah weh dafuq shit -.-

7.30am - Makan pagi.
Which is BREAKFAST, like what you ate for breakfast but not bread with @#$%&. LOL
I FREAKING SWEAR I WONT EAT THEIR MEE GORENG ANYMORE. i get stomachache after i ate. -.- LOL


10.30am - Minum pagi.
Which is you only drink and eat some kuih or bread or whatever -.-


Back to dorm and do your own things.


12.30pm - Makan tengah hari.

Your freaking LUNCH! Hahaha
I prefer rice with fish/chicken/vege like that instead of mee goreng or mihun goreng. Luls


Back to dorm again and do your own things.


4.30pm - Minum petang.
Same like minum pagi. LOL


Back to dorm and it's time to bath!! 
 
6.30pm - Makan malam.Which is your dinner! :p
Rice with fish/chicken/vege. (Almost same like lunch)



8pm - Gather up and teachers starts with their shits. -.- LOL

10.30pm - Minum malam.
Same thing like minum pagi/petang.
Before you go to bed :)

First day till fourth day very boring. -.- Same thing keep repeating. LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I SKIP DAY 3 (17/08) BECAUSE IT'S THE SAME THING AS DAY 2


And on day 3, I met new friend again! Her name is 翠珊 :D Though she elder than us but who cares, I take her like she's 18. :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4. (18/08)
Same like day 2, but when it comes to Sunday night, YOU KNOW YOUR PHONE WILL BE KEPT BY THE TEACHERS. -.-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot which day this is on, they went to take their clothes and stuff at Bilik Logistik.
There's 5 people included me, cannot take because of health problem. LOL
Wasted so many days and time at there for not doing anything because of waiting for medical check-up until Tuesday (20/08)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5. (19/08)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA FINALLY THE DAY WITH ACTIVITIES :D
2 FREAKING BORING SPEECH -.- LOL
At least is better than day 1-4.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6 (20/08)

Finally my long awaited day arrived, CLASS!
When gather up time, 4 people and I were asked to go for medical check-up at 2.15pm. *another thing I've been waiting for so long*

Went for class at 8.30am, and had a lot of fun. I mean seriously, they're all funny and they actually made my day on that day. Hahahaha
10.30am go for minum pagi and back to class before 11am.
Continue with Module 1 and end class at 12.30pm. (Straight go for lunch.)


Back to dorm after lunch for rest and 2.15pm I went for medical check-up with Joey. (new friend)


I were asked to go home because of anemia.



I know I can't go back on that day so I planned to stay there till Wednesday (21/08).
Called daddy and told him everything. Then went to office to take back my phone and IC.
Called daddy again and told him to fetch me on the next day morning.
Mommy called after that and I have to explain everything all over again.
Settled down my things and when I told my friends that I'm leaving tomorrow (the next day of the day), they cried. Me neither.
When I'm not around or beside them, they cry. *It's not that I'm going anywhere. We still can meet after you all come out.) This also the Malays tell me. LOL
I know you all miss me, I miss you all too! D:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 7.
I packed my luggage earlier after I know I must go home.
My last meal at there was just breakfast and it was served by my friend, 翠珊. :D
Before they go to class, they all helped me to carry out my luggage to the dewan makan. *i bring quite lots of things. -.-*
Hugged each other before they leave to class, and oh well, eyes with tears.
I leaved there before 10.30am T_T But that time I seriously got to go because daddy already reach.
Walked to the gate all alone and I think of everyone. :(

Saw daddy and I smiled! My feeling is like *WHEEEEE FINALLY I CAN GO HOME and CAN I NOT LEAVE? I WANNA STAY HERE. SO FUN!* -.-"
 

Seriously, just a week and I don't feel like going home already. 3 months at there and when your turn to go home, you know how I feel.

Yes, I gotta admit that I dont like ns but I've got choosen. WTD? Now I feel like going back and serve for country. If you get, SERIOUSLY GO! You will have so much fun there I FREAKING SWEAR!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, you might wanna ask me about the TOILET. Hahahhahahahaha!
The first day will be very dirty of course because you are the first one to use them after 3 months again. Hahaha after that will be clean one lah coz many people use already ma. :P
But different Kem, different environment. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------


So this is the end and to the 96's who've got chosen to ns, GO and GOOD LUCK! You will have a lot of fun and know a lot of people. :)

See ya again when I feel like blogging. :p

Bye and goodnight! :D

Love, Elaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment